Monday, March 8, 2010

Voodoo Donut

As the conference quickly approaches, I am doing a little research on nearby attractions I would like to check out whenever I have a moment to leave the Hilton and explore Portland. The first on my list is Voodoo Donut, which is famous for its unique pastries. Some include the Dirty Snowball, Maple Bacon Donut, and The Memphis Mafia. They even have a collection of vegan donuts. At just 95 cents and up, who could pass up the experience?

Courtesy of Flickr User WonderMike


Courtesy of Flickr User WonderMike

Courtesy of John Dichtl

Best of all, located at 22 S.W. Third Avenue (they have a second location at 1501 N.E. Davis Street) in Old Town, Voodoo Doughnut is about a ten minute walk from the Hilton Portland & Executive Towers. It is open 24 hours, but from what I can tell, you should expect to wait in line for your sweet snack. See their website for more information. http://voodoodoughnut.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment